Thank you to the very sweet Rachael over at Rachael’s Ramblingss for nominating me for The Versatile Blogger Award! It’s been close to nine months now since I started ThirtyNWordy and it’s been a blessing in disguise to become a part of this community with such interesting, talented people from all over the world!
The rules when nominated are:
- Thank the person that nominated you and include the link to their blog.
- Nominate 15 blogs of your choice.
- Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
Seven facts about me:
- My dream job is to be a travel writer.
- Two places I would love to visit in the next five years are Alberta, Canada and the Greek Islands.
- I love to cook. If it weren’t for a little thing called calories, I’d cook and bake all of the time.
- I have worked in the accounting industry for 10 years this year! Although it is not at all what I ever pictured myself doing, I’ve come to appreciate the stability and flexibility it has offered me and the valuable things I have learned from it.
- I absolutely love books and bookstores. I could browse and sit in a bookstore for hours (if only they weren’t nearly extinct). Writing has only enhanced this love.
- My first job was at a deli when I was 16. I learned to cook so many different things there and loved talking to all of the regulars every day. That is also where I believe my coffee addiction began, as I would make myself a drink with the espresso machine every morning.
- My favorite sport is baseball. I didn’t learn to enjoy the sport until I was an adult, but I’m definitely glad I did.
- A Thousand Bits of Paper
- Karen Elizabeth Miller
- The Colour of Poetry
- Mission: Incomplete
- Jade Costello
- The Shimmer Within Her
- Life Particles
- Great to Good
- Solivagant Spirit
- The Nice Thing About Strangers
- Tales from the Cabbage Patch
- Butterfly Mind
- World Through My Eyes
- Soundtrack Of A Photograph